Welcome to the Official Blogsite of Eturnal Night. We are a family horde of Vampires, Lycans, Hybrids and Humans roleplaying through Second Life Bloodlines. For family members, please refer to The Eturnal Family Guide for... guidance. We hope you enjoy our blog. :)

16 January 2011

Baby Reica Taka-Lucas Hawklord-Oakleaf

Birth date: 15 January 2011

Name: Reica Taka-Lucas Hawklord-Oakleaf

Both mother and child are in good health and taking a rest. Angellica and me express our sincerest gratitude for your never dying support while Angel was pregnant!

(Daddy) Radar Hawklord



Some of my family members get together at Em's garden, and they gave great congrats for our baby Reica. :))

Thanks for sharing this wonderful moment.

My dear Princess Sariel, Mentor Em , Sis Ritzye, Dragomira, Cordelia, Naomi , Bro Paulo and his lovely gf Kellie!

And thanks for your coming our home,Sis Carleaner and Bro Eric. ♥♥

Our baby marks a new beginning in our life. :))

It was a really great moment sharing this happiness with my awesome Eturnal Night family.

I feel so much joy in my heart and it's all because of you, my beloved Hus Radar and my family!!

And Sis Ritzye, your turn will be coming soon! winks ☆★☆

The best wishes for a new arrival who will bring you heaven on earth.

Hereafter, our clan's pleasure and happiness will continue.

Thanks everyone!!
Cheers for Eturnal Night!!!
Angellica Oakleaf Hawklord

My sisters drew the comments:

Comment from Mentor Em Scorpio: We are thankful for this day the sl gods has bestowed upon us. I am happy to have the pleasure of meeting Reica, the daughter of my dearest family members Radar and Angellica. She is absolutely gorgeous, whispers "looks like mommy", again we thank you sl gods, lol. The day was looking to be an even better one as the family stopped by and chilled in the garden, Mira, Radar, Angellica, Paulo, Ritz, Cordelia and Paulo's special someone Kellie, and friends... Mira acting lady of the lake as you can see, Radar the most feared vamp looking soft (never thought I'd see the day) hehehe. We can be sure our family will continue to grow by the week and I am loving it... Looking forward to more family outings.

Comment from Cordelia Silverpath: Angelica and Radar, I'd really love to take this opportunity to congratulate you both on your newest arrival. Babies bring such complete joy and happiness to our lives, cherish every moment no matter how small or insignificant it may seem. Every moment is special if you make it that way. From snuggles, cuddles and loves down to diaper changes, it is all magical when you think how much that little thing will learn from you both. You get to shape another life, what a privilege. I love you both so much, and am truly so happy for you. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity of welcoming your little princess into our family.

**pics taken by em Scorpio, Cordelia Silverpath and Radar Hawklord

With Best Regards and LoveXXX
From Your Angellica

Post by Angellica Oakleaf and Radar Hawklord

3 comments:

sashia Rae said...

Welcome Reica, and congrats radar & Angel, she is so beautiful..:)) I ant wait for a hug..xxxx

Tashi Core said...

woohoo! one more baby to play with! :D

Kaiyla Solari said...

Welcome to the world and your family, Reica! Congrats my wonderful sister and brother! She is absolutely beautiful and such a blessing!! Love you both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...