Welcome to the Official Blogsite of Eturnal Night. We are a family horde of Vampires, Lycans, Hybrids and Humans roleplaying through Second Life Bloodlines. For family members, please refer to The Eturnal Family Guide for... guidance. We hope you enjoy our blog. :)

29 January 2011

Tashi's and Daemonn's Turning

Yes! I am now a Hybrid! ...

It feels funny congratulating myself on behalf of my family. :p It's a good thing that Daemonn chose the same day and my attention can be diverted to congratulate him instead.

Congratulations Daemonn, our new Vampire! I am so glad that we are (sort of) turning twins! :D

Ok, I'll shut up now and let you all enjoy the pictures.

First we have our beloved Queen Sashia turning me.























































































Picture from Queen Sashia
















Picture from Knight Sher

















Daemonn's liege, Devon

Picture from Queen Sashia














Emilyanna looked worried. :p

Picture from Queen Sashia














Actually Daemonn looked a little worried too. :X

Picture from Queen Sashia

It all went very well. Both of us transited very smoothly into our respective species and we would like to thank our family for all your support and kindness.

Post by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...