Welcome to the Official Blogsite of Eturnal Night. We are a family horde of Vampires, Lycans, Hybrids and Humans roleplaying through Second Life Bloodlines. For family members, please refer to The Eturnal Family Guide for... guidance. We hope you enjoy our blog. :)

06 January 2011

Greetings my family

On January 4th, 2011 we welcomed to life the beautiful daughter of Em Scorpio and Ned Spore. Olivia Spore was born into a big welcoming family long waiting her presence. I was one of the lucky few to be at the hospital when they were in delivery. Was a true honor to be there and show my support for my family. I want to wish the best for these 3 and any others who they bring into our lives.

Now are some people who were there that would like to share their feelings. :)

Princess Kaiyla: "It was such an exciting and special moment to be able to wait for Em's new princess to be born. It was really special to be able to wait with the other family members in the waiting room and share in everyone's excitement. Such a small, beautiful joy and such a loving family to welcome her. Congrats Em and Ned, thanks for letting us share your special moment!"

Vampire Ritzye: "Congrats Em and Ned on your beautiful princess. I hope she brings you much joy and happiness. Was wonderful to be there at the birth although in waiting room it was a touching and moving experience, keep well all."

Vampire Carleaner: "Heard Em was going to the hospital to have her baby at the hospital on SL, I was so excited so I hurried up and tried to get dressed, since I was in my undies. I couldn't wait to see that baby, well, me and a lot of others stayed in the waiting room waiting, I think someone said Myst passed out, lol, and Wayne, giggles. We finally got to go in to see the baby Em and Ned had, it was so awesome, just so cute, moving all around, Em looks so happy, and Ned the perfect father, stood by her all the way. So cool, congrats Em and Ned, perfect couple, did such a great job, love you sis, from Carleaner Carfield.”

Night Angel Orianna: "It was exciting being there and I was happy to be there to be a part of it."

I think all would agree that we wish only the best for this family among ours the best. :) Well love you guys.

Please all leave comments giving your support. :)

Respectfully, Myst Palmira

Post by Myst Palmira

2 comments:

sashia Rae said...

Congrats Em & Ned, and welcome baby Olivia Spore. I'm so upset that I couldn't be there for you. you are the perfect little family, love & hugs, xxx

Tashi Core said...

Congrats Em and Ned! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...