Welcome to the Official Blogsite of Eturnal Night. We are a family horde of Vampires, Lycans, Hybrids and Humans roleplaying through Second Life Bloodlines. For family members, please refer to The Eturnal Family Guide for... guidance. We hope you enjoy our blog. :)

15 January 2011

Princess Kaiyla's and Yiffy's Wedding (only one pic :p)

Congrats Princess Kaiyla and Yiffy!

Due to erm, timezone differences and *ahem* the fact that I can't wake up to save me, the party was ending by the time I arrived. (I'm so sorry, but so happy for you!) I managed to get one nice pic, and I hope that you like it.

Cheers, Tashi

Post by Tashi Core

(Queen Sashia came to the rescue with more pictures. :p)

1 comment:

sashia Rae said...

What an amazing couple! And a beautiful wedding.
Wishing you all the happiness together, hugs, xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...